This is a public secure DNS resolver
You can use this service too! Find instructions for your devices here.
All our publicly available DoT DNS instances do not log anything. Our DoH DNS resolver instances maintain a log file which only logs time, HTTP status code and a country code per request.
- We do not aggregate any data.
- We do not retain, sell or transfer any personal information, IP addresses or other user identifiers or user query patterns.
- We do not combine query data with any other data in any way that can be used to identify individual end users.
- We do not sell, license, sublicense or grant any rights to user data to any other person or entity.
- We do support DNS Query Name Minimisation (RFC 7816)
- We do keep statistical data of DNS queries. Specifically we generate graphs of return code, replay time, flags, class, opcode, type, cache hit, request size for stability monitoring and impact measurement.
We do not use any DNS blocking list.